Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Let God Fight for You!


Sometimes as men it is hard for us to completely relinquish control to God. We often think we can do things on our own and fix whatever is "wrong" in our lives. It all comes down to trusting God and trusting His nature. If God is going to battle for you, it is important you understand and trust Him! When it comes to helping us God is a warrior! 

"The Lord himself will fight for you. You won't have to lift a finger in your defense!" Ex. 14:14 

"Each one of you will put to fight a thousand of the enemy, for the Lord your God fights for you, just as he has promised." Josh. 23:10 

I know that when things get difficult for me I often struggle with letting God do His thing. I get stuck thinking they are attacking me and me alone (after all as men we often think it’s all about us anyway). However, if someone or something is picking a fight with you they have to come against you AND God! If you let God fight your battles for you, victory assured. Only God can cause confusion among your enemies and have them turn on one another. 

Be encouraged today for no matter what fights you are facing you don' have to face them alone!! 

"The Lord stands beside me like a great warrior. Before him they will stumble. They cannot defeat me. They will be shamed and thoroughly humiliated. Their dishonor will never be forgotten. Jer. 20:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment