Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Red Sox Documentary

Just a quick note as I am getting ready to head to the Red Sox game at Yankee stadium tonight.  Over the last few months we have had a film crew following our NYC Red Sox Meetup group.  They are doing a documentary on Red Sox fans living in the belly of the beast (i.e. NYC).  I have been interviewed a number of times so far and as I am sure you are surprised to hear that I am a "sound bite machine." LOL

Anyway, Steve is one of the guys doing the filming along with Kristin.  Tonight there is a group of us going to the game and we are meeting up with Steve before hand.  He is going to film us as we ride the subway to Yankee stadium and then follow us as we walk from the subway to the stadium (which isn't far at all).  The Red Sox won last night and have taken 3 of 4 from the Spankees this season so it will be interesting to see how much angst the Yanks fans will have towards us.

I think I am the only guy going so most of that anger will be directed at me.  Should be good times.  Can't wait to share some stories next time I right.  Until then please remember people...

Make the world a better place and punch a Yankee fan in the face! Go Sox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment